On August 15, 2019, Blue Orca, a short selling investment firm, published its opinions on Ausnutria Dairy Corp Ltd claiming that Ausnutria inflates revenues, hides costs, misleads Chinese consumers, etc.
Does China Require Goat Infant Formula Manufacturers To Label Lactose Origin?
- 20 Aug 2019
- Lennie Tao
- 560 Views
- Post a comment
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Lennie has broad experience in the food sector, especially in dairy products and health food.
COPYRIGHT: You may circulate web links to the web and contents, but they are intended for your personal, non-commercial use only. For other use of any materials, you can contact with firstname.lastname@example.org to seek consent. Find out more about our copyright policy here.
CORRECTIONS: we do our best to provide you with accurate information. However sometimes errors slip under the radar. If you notice any errors contact us on: email@example.com
Content sharing or co-authoring: just send messages to our editor team.
- Monthly Digest: What Happened in China Food Industry | Sept 2019
- China CFDA Details Registered Infant Formula Label Change Requirements and Criteria
- China Infant Formula: Fortified Formula and Labeling Claims as Key Differentiators
- China CFDA to Issue New Labeling Regulation for Infant Formula
- China CIQ Officials Further Clarify Labeling Requirements of Imported Infant Formula
- The Regulatory Landscape in China Post Infant Formula Registration: An Overview of Labeling Requirements
- Significant Amendment of Chinese Infant Formula Registration Dossier Requirements
- Capitalizing on General Food Nutrient Function Claims
- A Guide to Pet Food Labeling in China: 1. The Essentials for Label Preparing
- Interpretation of Healthy China Action Plan 2019-2030
- Compliance of Probiotics in Health Food, Infant Formula and Ordinary Food in China
- Infant Formula Registration: How to Apply for Formula Alteration, Extension and Cancellation
- Comparative Analysis of Imported Infant Formula Regulations in Mainland China, Taiwan, HK and Macau
- China Infant Formula: Interpretation of Supplementary Documents for Infant Formula Registration (Series 2)
- China Infant Formula: Guidance for Infant Formula Recipe Registration (Series 1)
- Where do the Next Dividends Lie in China’s Infant Formula Market: Deepening Sales Channel Transformation or Developing Better Products?
- China Infant Formula Market Overview & Industry Landscape
- Complete Guide to Selling on Kaola.com for China Cross-border E-commerce
- China Slow to Accept Liquid Infant Formula
- Will Beingmate’s Internal Reforms Fix Its Flagging Fortunes?
- Technical Guidelines on Labeling for Registration of Infants and Young Children Milk Powder Formula Recipes (Trial)
- GB 5413.20-2013 National Food Safety Standard Determination of Choline in Foods for Infant and Young Children and Dairy Products
- CFDA Service Guideline：Recipes Registration of Infant and Young Children Formula Milk Powder
- Handbook on Food Label Claims in China
- GB 29989-2013 National Food Safety Standard Determination of L-Carnitine in Foods for Infants and Young Children, Milk and Milk Products
- Elaborate on labeling of OPO and organic labeling for infant formula in Chinese market.
- What is the font size of trade name and generic name on the label of infant formula?
- Can we claim on the label the benefits of a specific compound?
- What are the rules for ingredient listing on the can of infant formula?Is there a difference between stages?
- What should be written on the infant formula label?