- 9 IF manufacturers had the manufacturer accreditation of specific manufacturing facilities rescinded by China GAC including Gerber, Arla, and Lactalis.
- On Dec 22, Department of Customs of the Chinese Ministry of Finance published the adjustment scheme on 2019 import/export tariffs. Adjustments will be conducted in two stages involving
- GAC released lists of manufacturers, exporters and importers of food and cosmetics which have poor customs clearance track records. To remove their high-risk status an enterprise must not be involved
- On Dec. 28th, 2018, GAC released details on the latest updates for registration of dairy product manufacturers approved to export to China.
- The major food raw materials like rice are subject to heavy metal testing of each batch, and the final products shall undergo internal
- On Dec. 24, 2018, Korea government announced the revision to "Drinking Water Management Act".
- On Dec. 24, 2018, GAC released information of non-compliant imported food of November. 75 batches of food products are involved, and major categories are pastry food (e.g. biscuit), infant
- According to a Yashily announcement issued on Dec. 15, 2018, Yashily (Hong Kong) will sell a 49% stake in its Yashily New Zealand Dairy Enterprises to