- During the period from June 13th to July 1st, SAMR announced the approval of 8 food for special medical purposes (FSMP), which are listed below, bringing the total number of registered FSMP products to 32.
- From June 19th to 21st, 2019, ‘The Tenth Healthplex Expo 2019’ was held in the National Convention and Exhibition Centre, Shanghai, China. The main topics discussed during this expo
- List of Encouraged Industries for Foreign Investment (2019 version) will take effect on July 30, 2019.11 catalogues related to agricultural and sideline food processing, food manufacturing,
- As reported by MFDS, Lee Eui-Kyung, minister of MFDS signed the "South Korea-Australia E-Sanitation Certificate Service Agreement" with the Australian Government Department of
- In accordance with the Notice No. 2019-317, MFDS intends to revise the Standard and Specification of Health Functional Food on June 26th, 2019.
- Six months after the implementation of E-commerce Law, China will ramp up the supervision of its e-commerce sector. Cross border e-commerce and daigou will be subject to more stringent management.
- At the end of 2018, MFDS first put forward the terminology “food subject to special management” in Import Food Act and later added its import sanitation assessment in
- GAC seized 82 batches of substandard foods imported from 19 countries/regions in May. Hygiene problems, food additives and expired foods were major issues.