In 2019, overseas infant formula companies operating in China are facing increased stresses precipitated by a reduced birth rate, a decreased fertility rate in women, regulatory barriers and the continued upward trajectory of China’s domestic enterprise.
Where do the Next Dividends Lie in China’s Infant Formula Market: Deepening Sales Channel Transformation or Developing Better Products?
- 18 Nov 2019
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
ChemLinked editor, having expertise in food regulations.
- China Infant Formula Sector: 2019 Market Movement & Growth Strategy
- A Glimpse of Major Players in China’s Dairy Market
- Exporting Food and Beverage to China: A Guide for Australian Business
- China Import & Market Data of Major Food Sectors 2018
- Asia Pacific Food Regulatory Updates 2018
- China Imported Consumer Goods Market Report 2018