On Nov. 27, 2019, China D20 Summit Meeting was held in Shanghai, the meeting mainly focused on the development of China's dairy industry in recent years.
China Dairy Market Development Strategy Outlined During D20
- 10 Dec 2019
- Jocelyn Sun
- 371 Views
- Post a comment
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Having expertise in imported food market, tracking the latest news and information, and analysing the data, impacts and possibilities of regulations and policies.
COPYRIGHT: You may circulate web links to the web and contents, but they are intended for your personal, non-commercial use only. For other use of any materials, you can contact with firstname.lastname@example.org to seek consent. Find out more about our copyright policy here.
CORRECTIONS: we do our best to provide you with accurate information. However sometimes errors slip under the radar. If you notice any errors contact us on: email@example.com
Content sharing or co-authoring: just send messages to our editor team.
- China Dairy Production: China’s Yili Group to Build World’s Largest Integrated Dairy Production Base in New Zealand
- China and America’s Leading Dairy Groups Join Forces to Build the Largest Milk Powder Factory in the US
- A Truce in the Sino-US Trade War? New “Game-Rules” for US’s Food Enterprises
- China Mengniu Dairy Invests in Domestic Cheese Enterprise Milkground
- China Consults on GB 2761, 2762 and 29921 for the Maximum Limits of Mycotoxins, Contaminants and Pathogenic Bacteria in Foods
- Interpretation of Healthy China Action Plan 2019-2030
- Takeaways from China’s Two Sessions: Influence on the Food Sector
- China Outlines Dairy Industry Development Roadmap
- China New Trademark Law Effective since Nov. 1, 2019
- Interpretation of Implementation Rules of Food Safety Law, 2019 – Impact on Administration of Special Food
- China Dairy Products Importation Procedure and Regulatory Compliance
- Regulatory Interpretation and Compliance Strategies for Exporting Dairy Products to China
- 2019 China Food Industry Recap: Key Trends, Key Strategies and Growth Points
- How Tmall and Other Chinese E-Commerce Platforms Boost Food Sales?
- Mitigating Risk in Cross-border Ecommerce in China: Understanding and Avoiding the Pitfalls
- GB 23790-2010 National Food Safety Standard Good Manufacturing Practice for Powdered Formulae for Infants and Young Children
- GB 12693-2010 National Food Safety Standard Good Manufacturing Practice for Milk Products
- GB/T 19630-2019 Organic Products - Requirements for Production, Processing, Labeling and Management System
- NY/T 1887-2010 Green Food—Whey Products
- GB 5413.20-2013 National Food Safety Standard Determination of Choline in Foods for Infant and Young Children and Dairy Products
- What is the leading factors that cause dairy products (including infant formula)’ import rejection in China?
- Is edible gelatin allowed to be used in fermented milk & milk beverage products in China?
- Is there a Chinese standard for these "Milk based flavor dessert" or any conditions to use this name for a product?
- Can food additive be added into Sterilized milk in China?
- Can reconstituted milk be used in dairy products?