Standards for special food labeling, sports nutrition, popular food additives ARA, DHA, GOS and some test methods are proposed to be revised
China Unveils 2019 National Food Safety Standard Plan (Draft)
- 24 May 2019
- Anne Peng
- 814 Views
- Post a comment
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Expertise in Chinese food regulations and import issues and with insights into the market, especially in those sectors: dairy products, baby foods, beverages, health and nutrition foods.
COPYRIGHT: You may circulate web links to the web and contents, but they are intended for your personal, non-commercial use only. For other use of any materials, you can contact with firstname.lastname@example.org to seek consent. Find out more about our copyright policy here.
CORRECTIONS: we do our best to provide you with accurate information. However sometimes errors slip under the radar. If you notice any errors contact us on: email@example.com
Content sharing or co-authoring: just send messages to our editor team.
- CFSA Unveils 27 National Food Safety Standards
- China NHFPC Approves a New Nutritional Fortification Substance and Expands the Application Scope of 8 Food Additives
- Promulgation of Implementation Rules of Food Safety Law 2019
- Mengniu Dairy to Acquire Bellamy’s for USD 1 billion
- China Opens 8 New Food Additives to Public Feedback
- Interpretation of Implementation Rules of Food Safety Law, 2019 – Impact on Administration of Special Food
- Interpretation of the “Carry-over Principle” in GB 2760
- Preparatory Work for Special Food Registration/Filing in China
- Flavor & Fragrance Regulation in China
- Will Recent Developments on the Scientific and Legal status of Titanium Dioxide in Food Affect Chinese Markets?
- Special Food Ingredients in China: Regulatory Requirements & Case study
- China Food Law and Recent Institutional Reform: Impact on Global Trade and Market Access
- Comparative Analysis: China’s Old and New Food Additive Standards: GB 2760-2011 and GB 2760-2014
- How Tmall and Other Chinese E-Commerce Platforms Boost Food Sales?
- Mitigating Risk in Cross-border Ecommerce in China: Understanding and Avoiding the Pitfalls
- Global Market of High Intensity Sweetener and Its Future Trend- China Focus
- Where do the Next Dividends Lie in China’s Infant Formula Market: Deepening Sales Channel Transformation or Developing Better Products?
- Yogurt Market Brief
- Who Knew Black Friday Online Sales Were so Big in China?
- China Infant Formula Market Overview & Industry Landscape
- GB 1903.36-2018 National Food Safety Standard Nutritional Fortification Substance Choline Chloride
- GB 1886.173-2016 National Food Safety Standard Food Additive Lactic Acid
- GB 1903.31-2018 National Food Safety Standard Nutritional Fortification Substance Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A Acetate)
- GB 5009.141-2016 National Food Safety Standard Determination of Allura Red in Foods
- NY/T 392-2013 Green Food—Food Additive Application Guideline
- Can calcium and magnesium be added into demineralized whey as food additive or nutritional fortification substances?
- In China, can Vitamin D (D2 and D3) added into infant formula? What are their testing methods?
- Can food additive be added into Sterilized milk in China?
- FOS is considered as a fibre and is there any reference to added sugars?
- How to label food flavoring in China?