Standards for special food labeling, sports nutrition, popular food additives ARA, DHA, GOS and some test methods are proposed to be revised
China Unveils 2019 National Food Safety Standard Plan (Draft)
- 24 May 2019
- Anne Peng
- 747 Views
- Post a comment
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Expertise in Chinese food regulations and import issues and with insights into the market, especially in those sectors: dairy products, baby foods, beverages, health and nutrition foods.
COPYRIGHT: You may circulate web links to the web and contents, but they are intended for your personal, non-commercial use only. For other use of any materials, you can contact with email@example.com to seek consent. Find out more about our copyright policy here.
CORRECTIONS: we do our best to provide you with accurate information. However sometimes errors slip under the radar. If you notice any errors contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Content sharing or co-authoring: just send messages to our editor team.
- CFSA Unveils 27 National Food Safety Standards
- China NHFPC Approves a New Nutritional Fortification Substance and Expands the Application Scope of 8 Food Additives
- Mengniu Dairy to Acquire Bellamy’s for USD 1 billion
- China Opens 8 New Food Additives to Public Feedback
- China Approves 11 New Food Additives and 8 New FCM Additives
- Interpretation of the “Carry-over Principle” in GB 2760
- Preparatory Work for Special Food Registration/Filing in China
- Flavor & Fragrance Regulation in China
- Will Recent Developments on the Scientific and Legal status of Titanium Dioxide in Food Affect Chinese Markets?
- An Analysis of Food Flavoring Regulation in China
- Special Food Ingredients in China: Regulatory Requirements & Case study
- China Food Law and Recent Institutional Reform: Impact on Global Trade and Market Access
- Comparative Analysis: China’s Old and New Food Additive Standards: GB 2760-2011 and GB 2760-2014
- Mitigating Risk in Cross-border Ecommerce in China: Understanding and Avoiding the Pitfalls
- Dissecting China’s New Health Food (Functional Food) Regulations
- Global Market of High Intensity Sweetener and Its Future Trend- China Focus
- Consumption Trends in China Over the Next 10 Years
- Plant-Based Foods in China: Market Trends and Projections
- Industry Focus: The Growing Demand for Infant and Young Children Nutritional Supplements
- Complete Guide to Selling on Kaola.com for China Cross-border E-commerce
- GB 1903.36-2018 National Food Safety Standard Nutritional Fortification Substance Choline Chloride
- GB 1886.173-2016 National Food Safety Standard Food Additive Lactic Acid
- GB 1903.31-2018 National Food Safety Standard Nutritional Fortification Substance Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A Acetate)
- GB 5009.141-2016 National Food Safety Standard Determination of Allura Red in Foods
- NY/T 392-2013 Green Food—Food Additive Application Guideline
- Can calcium and magnesium be added into demineralized whey as food additive or nutritional fortification substances?
- In China, can Vitamin D (D2 and D3) added into infant formula? What are their testing methods?
- Can food additive be added into Sterilized milk in China?
- FOS is considered as a fibre and is there any reference to added sugars?
- How to label food flavoring in China?