You are a visitor, Please Login or Sign up for free.
MFDS Appends and Revises 314 MRLs in Pesticide Residue Positive List
- 23 Nov 2018
- Anne Peng
- 270 Views
- Post a comment
As of Nov. 2018, Korean Positive List System (PLS) has included around 8000 criteria of 469 pesticides’ MRLs in foods.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Expertise in Chinese food regulations and import issues and with insights into the market, especially in those sectors: dairy products, baby foods, beverages, health and nutrition foods.
- India Amends Pesticide Residue Regulations
- Cereal-Based Complementary Baby Food Subject to More Stringent Supervision in China
- China Consults on 8 Additives and Resins for Food Contact Materials
- China Customs (GAC) Details Post-Institutional Reform Administrative Functions
- ChemLinked Oceania Food Regulatory Conference: Latest Food Regulation Updates in China
- China’s Juice Sector: Market Insights and Regulatory Challenges
- China Food Trade Policy and Non-Tariff Measures
- Agricultural Sustainability and Challenges to China’s National Food Security
- How Do WHO-TBT/SPS Pesticide MRL Notifications Affect China’s Pesticide MRL Regulation (GB2763)
- China Infant Formula Sector Today: China's Phase 2 Plans
- Comparative Analysis of Imported Infant Formula Regulations in Mainland China, Taiwan, HK and Macau
- China Food Regulatory System Interpretation and Detailed Importation Guidance
- China Regulatory System for Food Contact Materials and Interpretation of GB9685 New Version
- Comparative Analysis of Food for Special Medical Purposes for Infants Regulation in China, EU and US
- Comparative Analysis: China’s Old and New Food Additive Standards: GB 2760-2011 and GB 2760-2014
- How often GB standards update in China?
- In China, who develop and adopt GB standard? Who controls compliance with GB standard?
- What is the difference between a GB standard and a GB/T standard?
- In China, what is the regulation for ingredients obtained from livestock which is fed with GMO-feed?
- Is there any specific document I can refer on the ingredient status of liquid inulin (L90) for China?