As revealed by SAMR announcement issued on Oct. 8, 2018, 2 infant formula for special medical purposes obtained FSMP product registration approval.
Abbott and Milupa Products Granted FSMP Registration Approval
- 10 Oct 2018
- Yilia Ye
- 455 Views
- Post a comment
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Having expertise in food regulation, and providing unique insight on key areas including dairy products, infant formula, cross border e-commerce and labeling.
COPYRIGHT: You may circulate web links to the web and contents, but they are intended for your personal, non-commercial use only. For other use of any materials, you can contact with email@example.com to seek consent. Find out more about our copyright policy here.
CORRECTIONS: we do our best to provide you with accurate information. However sometimes errors slip under the radar. If you notice any errors contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Content sharing or co-authoring: just send messages to our editor team.
- Recent Updates of China’s FSMP Registration Rules
- Altering Previously Registered Infant Formula Products in China
- Preparatory Work for Special Food Registration/Filing in China
- An Analysis of China New Food Contact Material Substances in 2017
- Significant Revision to Foods for Special Medical Purpose Registration Requirements in China
- China Foods for Special Medical Purpose: Guidance for FSMP Registration and Market Analysis
- Infant Formula Registration: How to Apply for Formula Alteration, Extension and Cancellation
- Practical Instruction on Health Food Filing in China
- Interpretation of China New Health Food Filing System
- China Foods for Special Medical Propose: Understanding FSMP New Registration Requirements and Clinical Trial Quality Management
- A New Era for China’s FSMP Sector
- Baby Food market in China: What’s in the box?
- Will Food Near Expiration Date be a New Business Opportunity in China?
- Forget Luckin. Starbucks’ Most Interesting China Competitor is HeyTea:Beverage Marketing Strategy in China
- How to Connect With 85,000 Chinese Distributors
- Requirements for Application Materials for Registration of Foods for Special Medical Purpose (For Trial)
- CFDA Service Guideline：Recipes Registration of Infant and Young Children Formula Milk Powder
- Guideline for Health Food Filing Application (Trial)
- Q&A Summary for Registration of Infant and Young Children Formula Milk Powder
- Technical Guidelines on Stability Study for Registration of Infants and Young Children Milk Powder Formula Recipes (Trial) (Exposure Draft)
- If I export infant formula for special medical purpose to China, does it require IF recipe registration?
- How long will evaluation process of nutritionally complete and nutritionally incomplete food take?
- How long will evaluation process of specific nutritionally complete food take?
- What's the impact of institutional reform on new infant formula registration? What's the impact on CBEC?
- When extending registration application for health food, what are the critical points I should pay attention to?