According to GAC data, China imported 165,836 tons of infant formula in H1 2019, valued at 17.4 billion yuan and representing YOY-growth of 24%.
An Overview of Infant Formula Import Data, H1, 2019
- 9 Aug 2019
- Lennie Tao
- 702 Views
- Post a comment
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Lennie has broad experience in the food sector, especially in dairy products and health food.
COPYRIGHT: You may circulate web links to the web and contents, but they are intended for your personal, non-commercial use only. For other use of any materials, you can contact with firstname.lastname@example.org to seek consent. Find out more about our copyright policy here.
CORRECTIONS: we do our best to provide you with accurate information. However sometimes errors slip under the radar. If you notice any errors contact us on: email@example.com
Content sharing or co-authoring: just send messages to our editor team.
- Mead Johnson to Step into China Organic Infant Formula Market
- China AQSIQ Blacklists Camperdown Powder Pty
- Offsetting Impact of Swine Flu: Releasing Reserves and Increased Importation
- Shanghai Administration Details Temporary Permit for Imported Unregistered Infant Formula and Health Food
- Monthly Digest: What Happened in China Food Industry | Sept 2019
- China’s Special Customs Supervision Zones: Types, Functions, and Policies
- Infant Formula Regulation: Future Direction
- Altering Previously Registered Infant Formula Products in China
- Organic Infant Formula in China: Market Access and Future Development
- China’s New Food Safety Authority: Duties, Goals and Division of Labor
- China Food Classification Rules & Case Study
- Compliance of Probiotics in Health Food, Infant Formula and Ordinary Food in China
- Infant Formula Registration: How to Apply for Formula Alteration, Extension and Cancellation
- Comparative Analysis of Imported Infant Formula Regulations in Mainland China, Taiwan, HK and Macau
- China Dairy Products Importation Procedure and Regulatory Compliance
- GB 5413.20-2013 National Food Safety Standard Determination of Choline in Foods for Infant and Young Children and Dairy Products
- CFDA Service Guideline：Recipes Registration of Infant and Young Children Formula Milk Powder
- Administrative Provisions of Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Procedure
- GB 29989-2013 National Food Safety Standard Determination of L-Carnitine in Foods for Infants and Young Children, Milk and Milk Products
- Items and Requirements of Application Materials for Registration of Infants and Young Children Milk Powder Formula Recipes (Trial) (2017 Revised Edition)
- What are the requirements for CBEC and importing into Trade Free Zones for infant formula?
- What are the requirements of importing Infant formula to China?
- What is the supervision condition of imported infant formula powder for customs clearance?
- What is the leading factors that cause dairy products (including infant formula)’ import rejection in China?
- Is there any requisites for importing health food samples to China?