- On July 17, 2017, Taiwan MOHW issued the requirements of importing beef and its products from Netherland, Sweden and Japan, indicating that beef imported from those countries will be permitted in Taiwan in the near future.
- Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare released the food provision 0710 number 14: “Guidebook for the safety of Food utensils and containers”. This guidebook aims at the
- On July 18, 2017, Japan MHLW released an announcement detailing revisions to maximum residue limits of pesticides including imidacloprid, acetylchloride, quinclorac, and veterinary drugs
- On the 14th of July CFDA issued a statement clarifying that all infant formula and FSMP product imported and approved prior to Jan 1st 2018 can be sold until its expiration.
Streptococcus Zooepidemicus Fermentation Approved as New Food Raw Material for Edible Hyaluronic Acid in TaiwanOn July 13, 2017, Taiwan FDA released an announcement related to the usage requirement for comb extract and streptococcus zooepidemicus fermentation, meaning that apart from comb extract
- On 13th July, China State Council announced the publication of a plan for the control of fraud and false claims in food and health food products in order
- On July 14, China AQSIQ published the 2016 white paper on quality and safety of imported food in China, which provides a summary of imported food trade and food safety in 2016.
- China announced the approval of the National Nutrition Program (2017-2030)", which is likely to shape China's food industry significantly over the coming decade and beyond.