- Food importers in Shanghai are bracing themselves for the implementation of a new regulatory mechanism that will mandate intercommunication of food safety information related to
- It was revealed by Brazilian police recently that major meat producers bribed health inspectors to certify tainted meat as fit for consumption. Two globally renowned meat suppliers
- Lithuanian police recently seized 18,000 boxes of counterfeit Aptamil milk powder (the equivalent of 11 tons) , triggering immediate investigation into its potential circulation in
- Glycine has been newly approved as a food additive for improving the flavor of food according to the “Notice No.3 of 2017” published by NHFPC on 21 March 2017.
- On Mar. 17, 2017, China’s Ministry of Commerce announced that commodities traded through cross border ecommerce will be regulated as personal articles from Jan. 1, 2018.
- On Mar. 9, 2017, the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety of Korea (MFDS) announced that the positive list system will be fully applied to pesticide residue control
- On Mar. 16, 2017, China's General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine (AQSIQ) and Ministry of Agriculture (MOA) announced that the ban on the importation
- Mar. 15 marks world consumer rights day during which food safety is always an important focus for both government and consumers. This year, food advertisements, illegal health