- The advertising law affects advertising of foods across numerous categories including health food advertisement and this article will interpret this regulation from the following 5 aspects
- Opening up 2.0: China introduces new trade facilitation policies including tariff reductions, tax incentives, preferential treatment of goods traded through CBEC and optimized customs clearance measures.
- China's Two Sessions are the biggest political meetings of the year—the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC) and the National People's Congress (NPC).
- Are there any signs of what is likely to happen over the next several months and in the coming years? Here are our 4 predictions:
- In Oct 2017, China CFDA unveiled the 'Specification for Special Food Evaluation Technical Institution' , which begins a new supervision mechanism for testing agencies.
- News about the demise of daigou have been greatly exaggerated. Many daigou are atill alive despite risks.
- To import food products to South Korea, registration must be completed in line with the requirements articulated within the Imported Food Act . To register a foreign food facility is the first and a very significant step to import food to South Korea. This article will show you what registration is
- Importantly the E-commerce law specifies the legal liabilities for each stakeholder. However a significant distinction should be noted in the emphasis placed on the punitive measures for individual operators and the punishments for ecommerce platforms
- At the very beginning, our readers shall distinguish what is Daigou, and what is called CBEC. Daigou has and always will refer to illegal activities, specifically the use of unofficial import channels to illegally sell imported goods (large parcels, suitcases illegal consignments etc).
- Complicated production environment, raw material residue or impurities, lack of toxicological information etc. make the detection and assessment of all non-intentionally added substances (NIAS) in food contact materials unrealistic. How to tackle the problem?