On Aug. 14th, 2018, China SAMR unveiled the latest infant formula registration list which includes 21 products from 3 domestic enterprises.
21 Infant Formula Granted China SAMR Registration Approval
- 14 Aug 2018
- Yilia Ye
- 2881 Views
- Post a comment
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Having expertise in food regulation, and providing unique insight on key areas including dairy products, infant formula, cross border e-commerce and labeling.
COPYRIGHT: You may circulate web links to the web and contents, but they are intended for your personal, non-commercial use only. For other use of any materials, you can contact with email@example.com to seek consent. Find out more about our copyright policy here.
CORRECTIONS: we do our best to provide you with accurate information. However sometimes errors slip under the radar. If you notice any errors contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Content sharing or co-authoring: just send messages to our editor team.
- China Consults on Infant Formula Recipe Registration Measures
- SAMR Specifies Timeframe to Alter Infant Formula Ingredients and Labeling After Application Approval
- China Newly Approves 21 Infant Formula Products
- China Infant Formula Registration Updates
- SAMR Ratchets up Enforcement of Infant Formula Registration Policy by Making Onsite Inspection a Prerequisite
- Altering Previously Registered Infant Formula Products in China
- Infant Formula Recipe Registration in China: Current Situation & Future Trends
- Infant Formula Regulation: Future Direction
- Preparatory Work for Special Food Registration/Filing in China
- Organic Infant Formula in China: Market Access and Future Development
- Infant Formula Registration: How to Apply for Formula Alteration, Extension and Cancellation
- China Infant Formula: Interpretation of Supplementary Documents for Infant Formula Registration (Series 2)
- China Infant Formula: Guidance for Infant Formula Recipe Registration (Series 1)
- Compliance of Probiotics in Health Food, Infant Formula and Ordinary Food in China
- Practical Instruction on Health Food Filing in China
- China Slow to Accept Liquid Infant Formula
- Will Beingmate’s Internal Reforms Fix Its Flagging Fortunes?
- Goat Milk Powder: Next Growth Market for China’s Infant Formula Sector
- 2018 Q1 China B2C Market for Dairy Products
- In-depth Report on Infant Food Market in China: Trend Analysis of New Product Launches, Sales Performance and Market Positioning
- CFDA Service Guideline：Recipes Registration of Infant and Young Children Formula Milk Powder
- Q&A Summary for Registration of Infant and Young Children Formula Milk Powder
- Technical Guidelines on Stability Study for Registration of Infants and Young Children Milk Powder Formula Recipes (Trial) (Exposure Draft)
- Key Points and Judging Principles for On-Site Verification and Inspection of Registration of Infants and Young Children Milk Powder Formula Recipes (Trial)
- Guidance on Registration of Infant Formula Recipes with China CFDA
- What's the impact of institutional reform on new infant formula registration? What's the impact on CBEC?
- If infant formula products require a history of retail in the Chinese market before applying for receipt registration in China?
- What is the maximum number of total registrations companies that can register for infant formula in China?
- Only 3 brands can be sold in Chinese market, no matter it is goat milk or cow milk?
- Elaborate on labeling of OPO and organic labeling for infant formula in Chinese market.